In preparation for the next school year, please return all district-owned Chromebooks that were issued to students during the 2019-2020 school year to the school. Chromebooks should be returned to the building office your child attended last school year. For example, a student going into 5th-grade would return the Chromebook to the elementary school. Please charge the Chromebooks prior to returning them to the school office.
How to Return Chromebooks
- When: Beginning August 3, 2020.
- Days of the Week: Monday through Thursday
- Times: 8:30 am to 3:00 pm (M-Th).
- Where: Each building office. You will return the Chromebook to the building office where your child attended school last year during the 2019-2020 school year.
- What: The student Chromebook and charging cable.
Chromebooks will be handed back out to all students from 5th-grade to 12th-grade at the beginning of the school year. These Chromebooks will be assigned to each student individually to take home each day.
Please be on the lookout for more information, including Chromebook insurance options, in the coming weeks. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.