***Please use the Chrome Browser when registering***
- If you need assistance with this process for a New Student, you can make an appointment with the District Registrar. Please use this link to schedule an appointment.
- If you need assistance with this process for a Returning Student, you will need to contact your child's building office.
- All new students and students that are currently enrolled in the Prairie Grove School District, will need to register their child in the new online registration program, PowerSchool.
REGISTER A RETURNING STUDENT
**Returning student will be receiving an email or letter the week of July 13th. This communication will explain the new online enrollment program, PowerSchool. It will also include your child's "Snap Code." This code will be needed before you can register your child in PowerSchool. ALL STUDENTS K-12 will need to register in PowerSchool.**
KINDERGARTEN AND NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION BEGINS JULY 13
PRESCHOOL REGISTRATION BEGINS APRIL 13TH.
NEW STUDENTS MUST PROVIDE THESE DOCUMENTS:
- PROOF OF RESIDENCY (see Registration Information below to check what kind of document is acceptable)
- BIRTH CERTIFICATE (see Registration Information below if a Birth Certificate is not available)
- IMMUNIZATION RECORDS
- SOCIAL SECURITY CARD (if you choose not to provide, a state issued number will be assigned)
IF YOU WISH TO UPLOAD THESE DOCUMENTS, YOU MAY DO SO DURING YOUR ONLINE REGISTRATION.
IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO UPLOAD THESE DOCUMENTS, YOU WILL NEED TO PROVIDE THESE TO THE DISTRICT REGISTRAR'S OFFICE (located in the Prairie Grove School Administraton office at 102 E. Buchanan St. Prairie Grove, AR) The Drop Box located in the exterior lobby on the south side can be used after business hours. Please leave only copies of these documents and use the envelopes provided so that all of documents stay together.
DO NOT LEAVE THE ORIGINALS OF THESE DOCUMENTS IN THE DROP BOX.
REGISTRATION IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL ALL DOCUMENTS HAVE BEEN PROVIDED AND YOUR POWER SCHOOL ONLINE ENROLLMENT HAS BEEN APPROVED BY THE DISTRICT REGISTRAR.
- Click the above link.
- You will be asked to create an account with a username and password.
- IMPORTANT: Write down the username and password you created for future use.
- Follow the instructions to register your student.
After you submit your student's registration online, the record will be processed and reviewed by the District Registrar. If there are any problems with your registration, you will be contacted by the District Registrar.
PRESCHOOL, KINDERGARTEN, AND NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION FAQS
Registration information is needed by our district in order to make important decisions regarding staffing at our schools. Arkansas Division of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE) class-size standards limit the number of children in a classroom for each teacher based on the grade-level of students. Preschool and Kindergarten classrooms are limited to 20 or fewer students. Classrooms of students in Grades 1-3 are limited to 25 students. Classes of students in Grades 4-6 are limited to 28. Because of this, we ask that you promptly and accurately fill out this registration information.
School Choice Act 2015- Between districts — (Deadline was May 1, 2020)
Kindergarten Waiver Form is available here - This form is for withholding a Kindergarten-age child.