New to PGMS?

For students to be enrolled into our district we require the following:

* Copy of Birth Certificate

*Copy of Social Security card

*Copy of Shot Records

*Proof of Residency: which could be a copy of a bill with your name and address on it, or if you rent, then a copy of the rental agreement.

*You will also be asked to fill out registration papers and we will request records from your student's previous school.

Thank you for choosing Prairie Grove Schools.