FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
If I have more than one student in the district, do I need to do this for each child?
- Yes. You will need to provide information that is specific to each child. We recommend that you submit one child’s enrollment form completely before starting another. Doing this will allow you to “snap over” shared family information to your other child(ren)’s forms.
Can you save the work and return later to complete the forms?
What if I make a mistake?
- If you would like to make a change, please edit your responses by selecting the form you need to update, arrowing back or forward to the desired page, or selecting the Edit link when it is displayed.
Do I have to answer all the questions?
- Items marked with an asterisk (*) are required. You will not be able to submit if required fields have been omitted.
Can I go back to work on my child’s verification if I have already submitted it?
- No. Once you have reviewed and submitted your form online for a child, you will NOT be able to return to that child’s forms to make edits. Any necessary changes must be submitted to the registrar at the administration office.
I forgot my password. What do I do?
- Select "Forgot Password" on your sign-in page.
How do I get help if I’m having technical difficulties?
- For technical support, visit the Power School Registration Family Support Center to review resources or to a request for help.