Please visit our FamilyID website and complete the Pre-Registration forms for your Prairie Grove High School Student:
There are two things we need parents and students to complete:
1. Student Pre-Registration - must be complete before returning 10th -12th grade students can pick up their schedule beginning Tuesday the 30th.
2. Parking Permit Application - only if your student will drive to school - must be complete by the end of the first week of school or your student will not be allowed to park on campus.
If you already have an account from the Athletic Registration you will log in with that same information.
If you need to create an account, here are the instructions:
- To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
If you have any trouble creating your account you can contact FamilyID at 1-781-205-2800