Welcome to Junior Year!
Need to see Mrs. Hunt? Click here to make an appointment!
Information and updates from the PGHS Counseling Department
Click Here to complete the Fall 2018 Junior Survey for Mrs Hunt
Click Here to log in to Naviance
Here are are a couple of things to think about this year:
- if you haven't taken the ACT yet, you should. All juniors will take a free ACT in February during the school day. More info coming soon. Go to act.org to register
- it's never too early to start thinking about your plans after high school. Some of the links below can help you with that.
- Here is a junior year checklist to keep you on track - Link
Links to Check Out:
- ACT/SAT info page - Click Here
- College Search page
- Financial Aid page - there are some scholarships you can apply for your junior year!
- Create a fastweb.com account and start recieving information about scholarships.
- It's not too early to check out the senior information page or the senior year resources database! In fact, it's best to have thought about (career exploration, college searches) or worked on (ACT/SAT prep) some of these topics BEFORE senior year!